The perfect gift is one that’s unique, lasting, and meaningful. Homemade gifts are great options, but they often end up being too time-consuming to squeeze into the already-packed holiday season.
Never fear — the professionals at American Frame are here to make creating personalized, heartfelt gifts quick and easy. Here are a few ideas for how to capture your memories with loved ones and turn them into keepsakes they’ll treasure forever:
- A framed memento is a fun and unique alternative to a framed photo. Try framing a particularly meaningful poem or maybe an old family recipe to bring warmth to a kitchen. Adding a framed wedding or baby shower invitation can be a creative addition to the photos from the event itself that someone may already have framed, or it can stand alone as a hallmark of a wonderful memory.
- Frame a jersey for the sports fan or athlete in your life! This is the perfect decoration for the den or basement where everybody gathers to watch big games. Our Jersey Display Case makes it quick and easy — and it’s 30% off for a limited time! Plus, it’ll keep a collectable jersey safe from wear and tear.
- Put a special record in a frame to give a musical gift in a creative way. Maybe a couple you know would like a framed copy of the record that includes their “first dance” song. Or, for the music collector in your life, a beautifully, safely stored record or CD in mint condition is a lovely decoration.
- Create a shadowbox to showcase three-dimensional items for a unique keepsake. We’ve already walked you through framing guitar picks, but this method works for all kinds of objects. Get creative and you’ll end up with an art piece that nobody could buy in a store.
- Elevate your Instagram photos with specially designed frames. Those memories don’t just have to stay online where they’ll eventually get buried by newer ones. These real-life snapshots can feel fresh and personal in a way that professional portraits don’t.
- Create a collage to showcase a complete memory from all angles! Our collage frames make it easy to bring different photos together without sacrificing quality or style. A collage can showcase many photos from the same event or day, or it can show the passage of time with a collection of photos spanning years.
- Use a tabletop frame to showcase an extra special image or as a gift for someone with limited wall space. Tabletop frames can stand up on their own because of their depth and are available in so many sizes and colors, you’re bound to find the perfect frame! If you need an idea to get started, take a look at the brand-new Metallics collection for on-trend wood tabletop frames!
- Children’s art makes a fun and whimsical decoration when highlighted with a nice frame! Our colorful metal frames bring playful crayon art to life and make lovely gifts for parents, grandparents, aunt and uncles, and teachers.
If you create something inspired by these ideas, we’d love to see it! Share the result with us on social media using the hashtag #FramingHappiness