Monday, May 5, 2014

Printing Terminology- History of the Word Giclee

This month at American Frame, the focus is on fine art printing. There are many different terms associated with fine art printing, perhaps the most confusing being the term 'giclee.' Digital printing technology as we know it today started evolving in the 80s, and was propelled forward by an unlikely personality. Read More.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...