Friday, November 15, 2013
How do I log into my existing account at the new AmericanFrame.com?
If you already have an existing account with us and you try to access your account on our new website, you will receive a message that says “login attempt was not successful.”
When you receive this message, follow these steps:
1. Click on “forgotten password”
2. You will then be asked to enter your current user name or e-mail.
3. Then click on “send password”
4. You will now get an e-mail that will tell you how to reset your password.
5. Click on the reset password choice
6. This will bring you back to our system.
7. You will then be allowed to change your password
When the new website goes live, all your current account information will be transferred to the new website. At that time, the two accounts (the one from the new site and the one from the current site) will be combined so you will have only one account. Please do not create an account on our new site if you already have an account on our current site, as the two accounts will be merged when the new website goes live. If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us at 800.537.0944 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org